Thursday, November 06, 2008

that pink blazer had to come in handy eventually...

Ben probably thought I was crazy for suggesting trying on a bright pink blazer that we found at my favorite thrift store (the Community Clothesline) in Minnesota. I knew it would come in handy, I just wasn't sure for what. And last week we found out what for:It really made the perfect Used Cars Salesman costume for Halloween. And are those the polyester pants and tie that I also found at the Clothesline, you betcha! And although you can't tell from the pictures, yes that is a goatee that Ben is sporting.

You would think that with such great costume genius I would come up with something awesome. My costume had potential, but one fatal flaw: if I stopped moving I just looked like a blue monster, a very boring blue monster.
Me dressed as a car wash. At least the costume looked great in motion.


3 comments:

jocie said...

rad

Angie Lewis said...

I found your blog on a link to someone else's and just thought I'd say hi! How's married life?! I like the Halloween costumes! :)

Britt said...

Angie, how have I not discovered your blog until now?!? Married life rocks. It is better than I ever imagined!