Wednesday, October 10, 2007

apologies

There really is no excuse to the utter lack of blogging, but I'm going to at least try to explain where I have been for the past, say 6 weeks.

I went to Peru to hike the Inca Trail in the beginning of September. This was one of the most incredible experiences in my life (up there with visiting the beaches of Normandy on the anniversary of D-Day). My first order of business after posting this blog is to start posting about my trip in Peru.

After getting back from Peru, real life set in (read: responsibilities), which kept me quite busy. Then a bacteria decided to take over my throat, causing tonsillitis and putting me in bed for literally two weeks. I kid you not. I was out of commission for over two weeks trying to (a) recover, (b) get my tonsils to stop swelling and go back to their normal size, and (c) regain all the energy I lost while not eating for four days.

A few days after I finally got off the medication and my throat reverted back to its normal state I left for a weekend trip to visit my sister, her husband, and their three adorable kids. The second order of business is to post pictures from that trip.

After all that, I will try to get you to speed on some of the projects I've been working on. Note: I just bought the most beautiful vinyl for a vintage purse I am planning on making.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been sick, but the rest sounds like a blast. I'd love to see a picture of that purse after you are finished with it. :)