Wednesday, April 06, 2011

grandma spencer

My mom came a few days after Grayden was born to help me adjust to having a new boss who was incredibly demanding and spoke a different language. It was so nice to have her here to help me out and reassure me when I didn't know what to do. We literally sat in my apartment for a week and a half just cuddling with Grayden (also, I didn't really want to go out). It was nice to have her around just to help with everyday things and to spend time with me. Grayden loved being held by Grandma and I have evidence to prove it.





Okay, maybe that last photo didn't help my case, but I just couldn't resist his really mad face when his eyes turn into little lines on his face. It might appear that he has this tiny little mouth when he coos, but  there is no denying it when he screams.

Showing off the new outfit Grandma got me.



Yes, those are tassles on my boots.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh, wow! Do I ever see both YOU and Diedra in your mom. (Or rather, I can see similarities between all three of you.)

Grandmas are the BEST.

Love the boots!

Tiana said...

I love your description of the "new boss." You nailed it. I am glad you got to have some mom time. That is the best. This is a busy time for you mom. Two babies and a wedding! I can't wait to meet your little guy next month!