Wednesday, April 06, 2011

sweet, sweet mornings


Mornings with Grayden are heaven sent. He usually wakes up between 4-5 am, nurses for an hour, and then sleeps another 1-2 hours. And when I say wakes up, I don't mean is crying or crabby. Yes, he might have just slept for 6 hours, but he is all coos and gurgles. He curls his body into a ball and snuggles me while he nurses. I just get to cuddle Grayden while he works on waking up and begins about five minutes of serious stretching, which is just too cute for words.

Grayden also loves, loves, loves his bath in the morning. The first time he wasn't quite convinced it was that much fun, but after the third attempt he absolutely loves it! He loves floating and is beginning to splash around with his legs.




The nursery is filled with sunlight in the morning, so after he gets clean I let him lay on his changing table and soak up the sun (which also keeps him super warm, which he loves).








4 comments:

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Oh my gosh he is so cute!

Camille said...

I love the polka dots everywhere! Look at those strong legs!

Maria said...

If only adult wrinkly bums were considered cute... :)

Julie Bradshaw said...

I love little baby bottoms. :)