Friday, March 11, 2011

baby photos



My friend Terese came over earlier this week to take baby photos of Grayden, and she did an incredible job. Grayden took the first hour fussing and refusing to cooperate and then squirmed for the last 30 minutes, and yet somehow Terese still managed to get a ton of incredible shots.



Check out Terese's blog for more photos, and if you live near Boston/Cambridge I highly recommend you hire her for family photos. Her work is incredible. Thanks Terese!





Grayden with Ben's baby blanket that his Grandmother made for him.

One of my favorite shots. Don't they look just like each other?

3 comments:

jocie said...

OF course Terese did an incredible job. I love that she is your friend too. Baby Gray is a handsome little man. I love that he looks like his dad. And I like your hair that length Britt.

Kim said...

Grayden is so beautiful; and the pictures are darling.

robin marie said...

wait, wait - you have the Terese connection! love the pictures. t and i were roommates at byu! congrats on the baby.