Monday, February 09, 2009

cupcakes

Last Sunday when Ben was visiting Boston, I had five hours to burn before church (thank you, 3:00 pm church). After making six books and completely running out of paper, I decided to bake cupcakes. I searched my cupboards and found my Valentine's Day sprinkles (actually the only sprinkles I own), which seemed perfect with the holiday quickly approaching. Ben and I actually hate this holiday, but I couldn't find anything wrong with making pretty cupcakes for myself to enjoy. Despite the fact that it was fast Sunday, so I couldn't taste the batter or frosting as I was making them, they actually turned out quite well.
I had a fantastic time decorating the cup cakes with heart and kiss sprinkles, as well as coconut.

1 comment:

robin marie said...

did you just scoop frosting on those with a cookie scoop? i never thought to do that!